5th Annual M2M and IoT Strategies Summit
10 - 12 September 2019, Berlin
By attending the 5th Annual M2M and IoT Strategies Summit, you will gain expert insight on topics such as: smart cities, disruptive technologies for industrial IoT, emerging IoT-based business model innovations, and IoT security. The M2M and IoT conference has been designed to provide you with key achievements and lessons learned from recent projects and real examples presented by senior experts from world-leading companies in technology, telecommunications, manufacturing, insurance, chemical and utility industries, and to give you an opportunity to discuss the latest IoT trends and outlook for the future with experienced leaders.
Will Be Discussed
- Smart cities for higher quality of life: What are the emerging innovations and what is the unleashed potential of smart cities?
- Industrial IoT system for smarter enterprise
- Industry 4.0: Disruptive technologies for manufacturing, supply chain, logistics, production, and more
- Rethinking business models with IoT: What are the emerging business opportunities?
- 5G: How is it going to revolutionise IoT?
- Enhancing innovations by collaboration with start-ups
- Customer Involvement and Acceptance Strategies
- Artificial Intelligence vs Cognitive Science
- IoT Security: Security risks, data protection risks, impact of blockchain, and outlook into the future
- The Future of IoT: Trends, Growth & Megatrend Predictions
About Allan Lloyds Events
See what keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel. Explore what Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
Companies are therefore encouraged to avail of the below discounts: