5TH ANNUAL M2M AND IOT STRATEGIES SUMMIT10 - 12 SEPTEMBER 2019, BERLIN
SUMMIT IS OVER
10 eptember 2019 I 15.00 – 16.00
Enhancing IoT security
- Connected devices as potential targets for cyberattacks: What are some of the current and emerging security risks and concerns regarding connected devices?
- A closer look at the current regulations of data protection: How to ensure you are compliant with the regulations at all times?
- Increasing the response rate and speed of potential risks
- Enhancing IoT Security with blockchain
- Cyber recovery as the key to cybersecurity
10 September 2019 I 16.00 – 17.00
Developing security talent
- Recruiting and developing security talent
- Cooperation between humans and technology to prevent cybercrime and security breaches
- Robot employees and their impact on managing cybersecurity
- How are AI-based security practices changing the role of human employees within security teams?