See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
HOT CONFERENCE TOPICS
- Smart cities for higher quality of life: What are the emerging innovations and what is the unleashed potential of smart cities?
- Industrial IoT system for smarter enterprise
- Industry 4.0: Disruptive technologies for manufacturing, supply chain, logistics, production, and more
- Rethinking business models with IoT: What are the emerging business opportunities?
- 5G: How is it going to revolutionise IoT?
- Enhancing innovations by collaboration with start-ups
- Customer Involvement and Acceptance Strategies
- IoT Security: Security risks, data protection risks, impact of blockchain, and outlook into the future
- The future of IoT: Trends and Growth Predictions
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Heads of departments from IT devices, Electronics, Automotive, Insurance, Telecommunication, Pharmaceutical, and Chemical industries involved in:
- M2M (Machine-to-Machine)
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- Industry 4.0
- Digital Transformation
- Big Data
- Cloud Services
- Industrial IoT
- Smart Cities
- Smart Homes
- Smart Buildings
- Smart Metering
- Smart Driving
- Smart Grid
- IoT Lab
- IoT Solutions
- IoT platforms
- IoT expansion
- Connected Devices
- Smart supply chain/manufacturing/logistics/production
- Smart energy management
- Connected Healthcare
- IoT connectivity
10 September 2019 I 15.00 – 16.00
Enhancing IoT security
- Connected devices as potential targets for cyberattacks: What are some of the current and emerging security risks and concerns regarding connected devices?
- A closer look at the current regulations of data protection: How to ensure you are compliant with the regulations at all times?
- Increasing the response rate and speed of potential risks
- Enhancing IoT Security with blockchain
- Cyber recovery as the key to cybersecurity
10 September 2019 I 16.00 – 17.00
Developing security talent
- Recruiting and developing security talent
- Cooperation between humans and technology to prevent cybercrime and security breaches
- Robot employees and their impact on managing cybersecurity
- How are AI-based security practices changing the role of human employees within security teams?