15+ Case Studies
Practical and real-world case studies from the leading experts
Meet like-minded peers as they discuss crucial challenges, breakthroughs and trends within the industry.
10+ Hours of Networking
Valuable conversations and endless networking opportunities with delegates, speakers.
SMART CITY PROJECTS: Key requirements in smart city projects for Middle
East and Asia region
IOT & TRUST: Building trust in IoT
PRODUCT MONETIZATION: How to monetize the smart connected
ENERGY-EFFICIENT: Learn about how to be energy-efficient in the
CONNECTED HOME: What customers really want from connected home
PLATFORMS: Gain the knowledge about IoT, platforms and standards
EVERYTHING AS A SERVICE: Leveraging the value of IoT
Director of Technology
Business Development Director IoT
Director of Engineering Software Internet of Things and Smart City
Principal IoT Evangelist
Request full event brochure
Fill your details in the form below and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
This is the event where you can access the people and ideas that matter most to your business.
A programme that will inspire you and gives you opportunity to network with your peers on one of the most leading and exciting events.
- Networking possibilities
- Discussing key issues in breakout sessions
- Meet with new business partners
- Unrivalled speakers lineup with real industry professionals
- One-on-One Business Meetings
- Focused, productive and balanced Agenda
- Informal gatherings outside conference hours
Allan Lloyds events are famed for being highly interactive. Through our special discussion panels and roundtable discussion formats you will be able to discuss all of the complex issues that you are facing with our speakers and delegates.
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors and Heads of departments from Telecom, Automotive, Insurance, IT & Devices, Oil &Gas, and Pharmaceutical industries involved in:
- M2M (Machine-to-Machine)
- Internet Of Things
- Big Data
- Cloud Services
- Smart Metering
- Smart Innovations
- Smart Cities
- Connected Car
- Connected Home
- Smart Grid
- IT Executive
- Product Development
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Request the full event programme. Fill your details in the form and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
Pre-Conference Workshop11 October 2016
Customer Value Related IoT
11th October 2016 (15:00-16:00)
- How to build value for customers with the Internet of Things?
- Do you focus more on the customer or hardware?
- Where will the value be created in the Internet of Things & People?
- Customer value creation and value proposition in IoT. Where do you see this in next five years?
- How does the Internet of Things change the Business Models?
Security and Device Sophistication
11th October 2016 (16:00-17:00)
- With a growing connectivity of smart cars, smart homes and health records comes a growing consumers´ concern over the security and privacy. How do you assure customers that their data is safe?
- What measures can you implement to provide your customers with safety?
- Are the cyber security systems growing at the same pace as the new intelligent technologies?
- Artificial Immune systems for IoT
- Security and data protection regulations