15+ Case Studies
Practical and real-world case studies from the leading experts
Meet like-minded peers as they discuss crucial challenges, breakthroughs and trends within the industry.
10+ Hours of Networking
Valuable conversations and endless networking opportunities with delegates, speakers.
- Predictable Disruption
- Societal impact of digitization
- Connected homes, buildings, cities
- Sustainability through digitization
- Cognitive computing
- Hyperconnectivity in IoT
New forms of future value
Connected Insurance Product Management
WATCH EVENT VIDEO
CTO, EMEIA Networks and Telecomms
Director of Internet of Everything & City Digitization, North Europe
Director Europe Technology Standards
Request full event brochure
Fill your details in the form below and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
This is the event where you can access the people and ideas that matter most to your business.
A programme that will inspire you and gives you opportunity to network with your peers on one of the most leading and exciting events.
- Networking possibilities
- Discussing key issues in breakout sessions
- Meet with new business partners
- Unrivalled speakers lineup with real industry professionals
- One-on-One Business Meetings
- Focused, productive and balanced Agenda
- Informal gatherings outside conference hours
Allan Lloyds events are famed for being highly interactive. Through our special discussion panels and roundtable discussion formats you will be able to discuss all of the complex issues that you are facing with our speakers and delegates.
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from Energy, Consumer and Home, Automotive, Healthcare, IT and Networks industries involved in:
- IoT Lab
- IoT Solutions
- Digital Innovation
- Smart Homes
- Connected homes/cars/cities/healthcare
- Digital Transformation
- Data Strategy
- Strategy Architecture & Change
- Data & Analytics
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Request the full event programme. Fill your details in the form and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
Pre-Conference Workshop9 May 2017
Finding New Forms of Future Value
9 May 2017, 15:00 – 16:00
- How can you incubate digital initiatives that could, in future, deliver a high value to society and business?
- Do you have a way of assessing whether to build or source digital initiatives that could deliver high levels of societal value?
- Do you have a separate entity or vehicle within the company for incubating future growth initiatives?
9 May 2017, 16:00 – 17:00
- Data confidentiality, authentication and access control
- What are the best practices for engineers and developers to use to design IoT devices to make them more secure?
- Cost vs. Security
- How do we accurately quantify and assess the security risks?
- How do we ensure IoT security solutions support opportunities for IoT innovation, social and economic growth?
BUY YOUR TICKET ONLINE!
The Summit will take place in
NH Carlton Amsterdam, Vijzelstraat 4, 1017 HK Amsterdam
Thinks to do in Amsterdam:
- Visit the Van Gogh museum – with over 200 paintings created by the artist
- Visit the Anne Frank museum
- Take a tour of the world famous flower market!
- Rent a bicycle and sight see Amsterdam like a local